Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Male Happy Birthday

I wanted to do a card for an elderly male relative so decided to use Mocha Morning ....again! I wanted a bit of a vintage feel but not too much as I didn't want to age or distress the paper too much. My Stampin' Up demonstrators kit had just arrived and I wanted to use the four frames stamp and matching punch. The Happy Birthday greeting is from teeny tiny wishes, punched out using word window.

Gems, leaf and bow from my stash. 



I seem to have got over my design block with Mocha Morning and will soon need to order some more! I've just noticed that a lot of the cards on the blog so far are using Mocha Morning. I will post some different designs soon....I promise. 

2 comments:

  1. Yes - I found your blog and am your first follower!!! Yeaaahhhh!!!

    You have posted some lovely cards already but am looking forward to seeing lots more. I also find your chicken info very interesting for someone who doesn't know a thing about keeping chickens!!

    Keep on blogging !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris. I don't know why the blog time is eight hours behind. I started it on my hols in Bulgaria and they are two hours in front! I will post more cards soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete