Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Thank You Jan

I met Jan about a year ago on a craft forum. I wanted to learn how to stamp and improve the range of cards designs I could do. Jan is a Stampin Up demonstrator so I went to her classes. I saw one of these bags on her blog. At our Stampin Up team meeting on Sunday she gave me this bag as a birthday pressie. She kindly popped in an ink pad too. Thanks Jan x.

The bag is made using the designer paper called Attic Boutique. Its in the summer mini catalogue, available until the end of August. The paper is so nice that I haven't dared to cut into mine yet. It can be used for traditional designs but it is ideal for steampunk designs. I've been trying my hand at vinage, steampunk and altered art cards recently, I will post some pics of those too.

I haven't quite got this photo lark so if the image is on its side you will have to turn your head or the screen round until I have figured it out - LOL! Normal service will be resumed later.


.....I think we might be okay....is it the right way up?

No comments:

Post a Comment