Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Wedding Card



Heres a wedding card that I have recently made.  Again, apologies for the paper clip which is holding the card shut.  I used Pink Pirouette card.  The stamp is the dress from Love and Laughter, stamped in Pink Pirouette.  Inside is a matching verse from the Love and Laughter stamp set.

I used my new window frames framelits for the matting around the dress.  I used the matching paper piercing template for detail which you can see in the second pic.

The white card was textured with Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and the pink textured with Square Lattice embossing folder.

The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments, cut out using Word Window and matted on Modern Label punch.

The pink edge was made using Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch.  The two hearts were taken from my stash.





The Envelope was decorated with a new stamp set called Affection Collection, again using Pink Pirouette ink


1 comment: