Saturday, April 6, 2013

En Francais & Summer Silhouettes

Over the Easter weekend I've been having a play with my card making stuff. Here is a card design I call 'buckle' as it fastens a like a belt in a buckle.


The 'belt' trellis is stamped in soft suede using Summer Silhouttes on to crumb cake card, the sentiment is from petite pairs. The background of the topper is En Francais stamped in soft suede. I have overstamped the foliage, flower stem and the flowers using a stamp-a-ma-jig. The foliage is old olive, the flowers are stamped using primrose petals.

The inside of the card is decorated with embossed paper. I run a sheet of prety in pink paper through the square lattice embossing folder. I rubbed the primrose petals ink pad over the embossed areas to make the raised areas darker pink.









No comments:

Post a Comment